
Hi!
My name is Ashley Howe. This is my second year at UMBC (I transferred in last year) and I'm a psychology major (but seriously, who isn't? Just kidding!).
I've been a preschool teacher for about 7 years. I started out as a teacher's assistant when I was 16 and just kind of stuck with it. I am very interested in abnormal psychology and will focus more on that in grad school. And no, I'm not going into child psych. Everyone asks that because of my background with children. Maybe someday I will, but that's not what I want to focus on right now.
I love to read! I read through about 10 novels since August and can't get enough of my favorite author. The 8th book in her Sookie Stackhouse Murder Mysteries comes out in May and it can't come fast enough. When I'm not at work or doing homework, I'm either reading, hanging with my friends, or listening to music.
That's pretty much me in a nutshell.
Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment